DCPR INTERNSHIP |
It’s that time again… we are looking for a new student intern to join our team in Vancouver!
An internship with DCPR offers experience and insight into a PR agency working with fashion & lifestyle brands. You will work closely with our team managing our internal systems, helping with campaigns, and working at our events. This internship is a perfect fit for someone looking to gain relative experience in the communications industry while building their network and portfolio.
We are looking for someone to commit to a 3 month term working a minimum of 2 full days per week, or a practicum student seeking a more full-time position.
- Provide overall support to our team in the preparation and production of media relations campaigns
- Manage our press clipping system and other reporting tools
- Prepare shipments for editorial shoots and maintain our showroom
- Research new contacts and publications and edit our media lists
- Draft written materials and assist in creating media campaigns
- Assist our team at client events (sometimes during the evening)
- Are a student or graduate of a PR, communications, journalism, or related program
- Have highly developed written skills and a writing sample to show us
- Have experience working in Word, Excel, Dropbox, and relative programs
- Are passionate or interested in fashion, music, beauty, action sports, and the outdoors
- Preferably own a laptop to use in the office
- Have previous work or volunteer experience in a communications or media position (not required)
Send us an email with your resume and a writing sample (from school or a previous position), telling us your professional goals, overview of experience, and why you want to join our team!
Heidi Turner - Account Manager